At SCAJ2019 guests will have the opportunity to taste the best coffee beans from around the world, visit workshops, seminars, and exhibition of coffee equipment. Also, visitors will have a chance to meet with the main coffee players in Japan.
Already now, participants from 40 countries have registered for the event. According to the forecasts of the organizers, the exhibition will be visited by more than 40,000 guests.
The following championships will also be held as part of the event:
- Japan Siphonist Championship（JSC）2019 Final
- Japan Handdrip Championship（JHDC）2019 Final
- Japan Brewers Cup（JBrC）2019 Final
- Japan Cup Tasters Championship（JCTC）2019 Semi-Final / Final
- Roast Masters Team Challenge（RMTC）2019
- Japan Barista Championship（JBC）2019 Semi-Final/Final
- Japan Coffee in Good Spirits Championship（JCIGSC）2019／20 Final
Time and Location of SCAJ2019
The event will be held in Tokyo Big Sight West Hall 3 & 4 on September 11,
12 and 13, 2019.
Time: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM (until 4:00 PM on the last day);
Days left before the start:
Entrance Fee: ~14 USD (JPY 1,500) Pre-booked: ~ 9.4 USD (JPY 1,000)
Contact numbers: +81-3-3831-2698 (Call)
Official website: http://www.scajconference.jp/eng/
SCAJ2019 – World Specialty Coffee Conference & Exhibition 2019 in Tokyo on The Map
GPS coordinates: 35.628827,139.794921 (Directions)
Address: 3 Chome-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan