Unfortunately, we do not have the opportunity to come here personally and inspect the establishment, but judging by the opinion of people in coffee circles, Coffee Embassy deserves attention.
The coffee shop opened on April 25, 2019, on the site of the South African Embassy in Minsk, Belarus.
This is a small and bright establishment with a summer terrace, breakfasts, and delicious drinks.
Coffee is prepared on the beans of local roasters on a Simonelli coffee machine. Alternative drinks and homemade desserts are also on the menu.
If you have already visited Coffee Embassy in Minsk, please share your opinion below.
Working Hours and Coordinates
- Open Hours: Mon-Tues 8:00 AM –10:00 PM in the summer (9:00 PM in the winter) and Fri-Sun 9:30 AM – 11:00 PM
- Phone: +375(29) 622-00-57 (Call)
- Google GPS Coordinates: 53.907811, 27.576783 (Direction)
- Facebook: Coffee-Embassy-634659436973685/
- Instagram: coffee_embassy_msq
- Website: –
Coffee Embassy in Minsk on The Map
Address: Minsk, Zakharova 19 (entrance from Rumyantsev str.)