There are hundreds of interesting coffee shops in Bangkok and Rocket is one of them. A pleasant atmosphere and a large selection of coffee drinks.
Do they have Wi-Fi and air conditioning? – Yes.
Do they accept credit/debit cards? – Yes.
How big is the place? Is there a place to work on a computer? – Yes, there are some comfortable seats for work.
Do they have parking? – No.
Do they roast coffee themselves? – No.
What brand name of a coffee machine do you use? – La Marzocco.
Do they have alternative coffee options on the menu, such as AeroPress, pour-over, etc.? – No.
Do they sell roasted coffee beans? – Yes.
Do they sell food? – Yes.
Do they sell desserts? – Yes.
If you have already visited Rocket Coffeebar, please leave your review below.
Working Hours and Coordinates
- Open Hours: 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Phone: +6696-791-3192 (Call)
- Google GPS Coordinates: 13.722731,100.525910 (Get Direction)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RocketCoffeebar/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rocketcoffeebar/
- Website: –
Rocket Coffeebar in Bangkok on The Map
Address: 149 Sathon Soi 12 Alley, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500