We have already told you about the recipe of cold coffee with lemon, today another recipe that also has this fruit.
This time in combination, besides coffee and lemon, there will be chocolate.
To make Bavarian coffee, you’ll need:
- Espresso shot or other strong coffee;
- Chocolate syrup
- And grated chocolate.
How to Make Bavarian Coffee
- Make an espresso shot or another strong coffee.
- Take a glass and add 10 ml / 0.33 oz of chocolate syrup
- Take a slice of lemon and squeeze a little into the espresso cup.
- Pour the espresso into a glass of chocolate syrup.
- Add some water at your discretion. The more water, the softer the drink.
- Add a slice of lemon and sprinkle the resulting drink with grated chocolate.
- The drink is ready.
This is one of the Bavarian coffee recipes, you can adapt it to your taste, such as, replace lemon with orange, or add a little cinnamon to chocolate.
If you like this recipe, please share it in any social network using the buttons below.
Your feedback you can leave in the comments.