Coffee and lemon seem to be completely incompatible products, but you won’t believe the drink based on these two ingredients is amazing.
For those who dare to try here our recipe.
To prepare it you need to have
- A cup of coffee – it can be plain black chilled or cold brew
- Sweetener: stevia, honey or sugar
How to Prepare Black Coffee With Lemon
- Make black coffee and let it cool.
- Squeeze ~ 10 ml / 0.33 oz of lemon juice and add a little sweetener to your taste, and mix thoroughly *.
- Take a glass with ice.
- Pour coffee into it.
- Pour lemon juice with sweetener.
- Add 2 slices of lemon and a sprig of rosemary.
- Enjoy your drink!
*If you have a shaker, then coffee, lemon juice, and sweetener can be mixed in it.
Please share this recipe through any social network, and leave your feedback in the comments below.