We begin a series of our articles with unique recipes of coffee drinks.
This time we will share a simple recipe for making cold coffee without using hot water.
To prepare it you need to have
- Medium or Strong Roasted Coffee Beans ~64 g / 2.25 oz
- Jar ~500 ml /16.9 oz
- Ice cubes
How to Prepare Cold Brew Coffee
- Grind your coffee beans until coarse.
- Take your jar and pour normal temperature water in it.
- Add ground coffee to the jar and gently stir it.
- Close the jar and keep it for about 8-12 hours in the fridge or in the kitchen counter.
- Strain the resulting infusion through a strainer.
- Take a glass with ice cubes and pour the coffee over ice.
- Dilute milk or milk foam.
- To make the drink even more interesting, sprinkle it with chocolate powder on top.
- Enjoy your cold brew!
If you like this recipe, please share it in social networks using the buttons below.